_ Reika cutting lines for fixed lengths stand for high speed and precision. High productivity at low energy and operating costs secure competitive advantages. Special parting processes, such as rotary cutting and chipless cutting, assure long tool life and low tool cost. Product contamination by chips is avoided without further washing processes.
- Space saving compact design
- Rotary or chipless cutting on one single machine
- High Productivity
- Low energy consumption, in particular that of compressed air
- Long tool life – low tool cost
- Long machine life, low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)